Thursday, May 28, 2015

True Life | I’m on the #SASearch #16



Updates Part 3

This afternoon, I had a phone interview for a student activities job here in Mass. I really like this position and this institution so I was nervous going into this interview.  Leading up to the interview, I made sure I was very prepared. Before the interview, I printed out my resume and cover letter, the job description, the mission of the school and the department and any information about things that were listed on the job description. I read it ahead of time to make sure I knew some things but it was good to have it printed out for the interview. They only asked me about 10 questions and it lasted about 20 minutes. I was able to ask them some questions as well to get a feel of what the job would entail and what or who I would be working with. I finished the interview with a good feeling so I’m hoping to hear back from them soon. 

In other news, I have a list of about 10 jobs I want to look through and see if I want to apply too. This job search has become really tiring and I’m trying hard not to give up or get too stressed about it.  I would love to have a job already and know where I will be headed before the summer ends. I would love to know if I’ll be staying in Mass or moving out of state. I would love to be able to tell my boyfriend, hey we’re moving to (Insert City or State Here) by the beginning of July or August. I’m a planner, an organizer by nature so not knowing is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment