Monday, June 1, 2015

The New Girl #16

Finding My Summer

My summer has come just as fast as my school year ended. It has been a while since I last posted but let me catch you up.

In my last post, I had let you know that I did receive my first full time offer and that I have accepted officially through Human Resources and completed my official contract letter. I'm so excited to get to know all the new people that I will be working with.

Reflecting on where I am at, I feel so blessed to have a job and to be done with my search. It really was a very stressful situation. I was mostly worried about where I would be working, who I would be working with, how far from friends and family I would be and what I would find to do to entertain myself when I wasn't working. I'm glad to now know where I will be at and who I'll be working with and for. I still have some friends who are searching and I know they are slowly running out of energy. I try to keep them motivated through emails and picture messages. I know they will get jobs and it is only a matter of time before they do. It truly is about fit I think and once you find the right "fit" you will be so glad you did!

I was able to Graduate and move back home to relax for the summer. It certainly has been weird for me to not have a summer job but nice to be able to sleep in and see family more.

I hope to keep you up to date as I slowly start to get ready on my plan for my move and how to make a good impression on my first day and with my future staff! More to come!

You know you love the job search, XOXO Graduated Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment